This post is also available in: Spanish
We all need a quick little energy burst every once in a while. Instead of reaching for a soda or processed food how about making your own energy bites?
With only 4 ingredients, they are quick and easy to make and you can even store them in the freezer so they keep for a long time!
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1/8 cup raw honey
- 1 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- Simply mix all the ingredients together until they’re nice and sticky.
- Roll the mixture into bite sized balls (you can add a little more honey if you need some extra stickiness).
- You can eat them right away or store them in the fridge for a few minutes in order for them to harden.
- To freeze, simply put the plate in the freezer and once they’re well frozen, transfer them into a plastic baggie for easy storing.
Jacqueline Banks, who grew up in Casa de Campo, is a certified holistic health counselor and busy mother.
Her focus is on helping other busy moms in all stages of motherhood keep themselves and families healthy and happy. She uses natural and organic solutions to solve individual health problems and promote clean living.
Check out her website at: www.jacquelinebanks.com