This post is also available in: Spanish
The La Romana – Casa de Campo International Airport is one of the country’s largest hubs for international travel, but where exactly can you go?
Offering flights to major cities around the world, the La Romana – Casa de Campo International Airport is the Dominican Republic’s third largest airport. Now those fancy statistics may not get to people much – but doesn’t the idea of hopping a flight to Rome, Munich, Warsaw, San Juan, Montreal, or Madrid seem tantalizing to you? Because you can go to all of these places – and more! All from the La Romana – Casa de Campo International Airport. Pizza near the Roman Coliseum? The beautiful beaches of Curaçao? All of that’s a flight away from our near and dear airport.
Below is a list of the flights that come and go from the La Romana – Casa de Campo International Airport.
Where can you book these flights?
Its easy to book these flights – just type the name of each airline into google to go to their website, and get booking! Happy travels everyone.
More news from the Casa de Campo – La Romana airport
- La Romana welcomes first InselAir flight from Curacao
- Luis-Emilio Rodriguez: “Sooner or later Iberia will come to La Romana”
- Seaborne now flys daily to La Romana – Casa de Campo
- La Romana – Casa de Campo airport celebrates the arrival of the first AirEuropa flight from Madrid
- First Boeing 787 arrives to La Romana airport