This post is also available in: Spanish
American Eagle’s daily direct connections between the Casa de Campo – La Romana International airport and Miami will restart in
UPDATE: We have just heard that this flight will now restart on December 18th.
OK so some of you may be a little confused by the word “restart”… well you see the daily connection between Casa de Campo – La Romana International airport and Miami has been temporarily suspended from the 19th of August. But don’t panic, the good news is that this daily connection will restart again on
November 5th December 18th.
For those of you planning on travelling between the Dominican Republic and Florida between August and November, don’t worry you have plenty of alternative options, for example you can fly direct to Miami from the Punta Cana airport, as well as the Santo Domingo airport with American Airlines, JetBlue and Gol.
And there are plenty of other great destinations you can travel to direct from the Casa de Campo – La Romana airport, check out the image below for a summary!
Where can you book these flights?
Its easy to book these flights – just type the name of each airline into google to go to their website, and get booking! Happy travels everyone.
More news from the Casa de Campo – La Romana airport
- La Romana welcomes first InselAir flight from Curacao
- Luis-Emilio Rodriguez: “Sooner or later Iberia will come to La Romana”
- Seaborne now flys daily to La Romana – Casa de Campo
- La Romana – Casa de Campo airport celebrates the arrival of the first AirEuropa flight from Madrid
- First Boeing 787 arrives to La Romana airport