This post is also available in: Spanish
As is tradition at this time of the year, La Piazzetta will be closing during the week and opening just on the weekends, from Thursday through Sunday. As the high season approaches, the restaurant will reopen again during the week.
We love La Piazzetta for its wonderful atmosphere and traditional Italian food. If you haven’t been in awhile it’s time to do so. Here’s several reasons why:
- La Piazzetta has a new chef and he prepares new dishes daily, based on the best ingredients! Be sure to ask the servers what’s the special for the day.
- Their pasta in is off the charts. Freshly made, there is a wide selection of authentic Italian dishes.
- New and improved antipasto buffet! My absolute favorite new dish on the buffet is roasted eggplant with nuts. Yum!
- Special musical accompaniment by Eliseo Berrocal Minino. He has been playing at La Piazzetta for more than 30 years and he knows how to create the perfect mood!
- A carefully assorted collection of premium cigars and spirits is available, making it the perfect complement after a great dinner.
Altos de Chavón, Casa de Campo
Thursday – Saturday, 6pm – 11:30pm
Reservations: Contact Casa de Campo’s concierge at (809) 523-3166