This post is also available in: Spanish
The annual Casa de Campo Halloween Party is next Sunday the 3rd of November at the Casa de Campo Yacht Club. And the organisation committee have just announced some awesome prizes – with the top prize being a return flight to San Juan Puerto Rico from La Romana, courtesy of Seaborne Airlines – who just announced this new route which will start from December 15th.
Do you have your frightful costume organised yet? If not take a look at these prizes and you’ll surely be motivated to create something seriously spooky!
- 2 x “relation” massages at the Casa de Campo Spa
- Dinner for 2 people at Travesías, a fabulous restaurant in Santo Domingo. Travesías offers a delicious selection of traditional yet gourmet dominican dishes, from all around the Dominican Republic – including some really good cocktails!
- Dinner for 2 people at Chinois restaurant in the Marina Casa de Campo
- A daytrip for up to 8 people to Palmilla, courtesy of Toy Box Luxury Rentals
- A return trip for 2 people to San Juan, Puerto Rico from La Romana with Seaborne Airlines
The Casa de Campo Halloween Party is sponsored by Casa de Campo Living and TODO Casa de Campo… And is one of the most legendary celebrations of the Casa de Campo social calendar! We look forward to seeing you there!
Halloween Party 2013
When: Sunday November 3rd, 10pm
Where: Casa de Campo Yacht Club, Marina Casa de Campo
- Casa de Campo Yacht Club members: RD$1200
- Pre-sale: RD$1500
- On the door: RD$1700
- Patricia Proaño, [email protected]
- Casa de Campo Yacht Club, (809) 523-2500
As one of Casa de Campo’s most fun events, here we bring you some photos of all the fun from the last few years… take a look at the photos for costume ideas!
Early on Saturday, the enthusiastic halloween party planners; Miguel, Amelia, Gricelle, Patricia, Ivonna and Tato arrived at the Casa de Campo Yacht Club in the Marina Casa de Campo laden down with spooky fabrics, ghosts, skeletons, skulls, spiders – lots of spiders, gravestones, a casket, lanterns… and much more – ready to transform the Casa de Campo Yacht Club into a horrifying haunted house!
Undoubtedly, one of the Casa de Campo community’s favorite parties, the Halloween Party 2011 was held at Casa de Campo villa, Ingenio #10, which had been reinvented as haunted house – complete with a cemetery in the garden, a devilish dance floor and a terrifying terrace and bar!
And here are even more photos…
Halloween 2010: Photos by Emanuela Giovanneti
The Halloween Party 2010: prizewinners and more photos!
Last Friday the 30th of October, a Halloween party to rival all Halloween parties was held at the Casa del Rio, in Altos de Chavon, Casa de Campo. From 9pm, ghosts, ghouls, demons and witches, as well as a number of Disney characters, Shrek, the Adams family, a sexy policewoman, Harry Potter (the female version) and many many more weird and wonderful characters crossed the haunted threshold of the Casa del Rio.
Click on the links below for even more photos:
Halloween @ Casa del Rio – our very BEST photos
A walk down memory lane… memories of the Casa de Campo Halloween celebrations in 1991!