This post is also available in: Spanish
Christmas is officially here! How about treating Santa to something different this year instead of the same old cookies? This year grab your kids and make some of this super simple and super delicious chocolate bark. You can let the little ones (or the young at heart!) customize it to their tastes from dark chocolate to white chocolate and any topping you can dream of.
1 bag of chocolate chips
An assortment of your toppings from your wildest imaginations here are some ideas: crushed candy canes, mini marshmallows,crushed nuts, raisins, cranberries, dried apricots, mini pretzels.
1. Pour the bag of chocolate chips into a small sauce pan.
2. Heat over medium heat until completely melted
3. Pour the melted chocolate onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
4. Sprinkle all of your toppings on top of the melted chocolate.
5. Let it cool for a few minutes and then put it in the fridge for a few hours until it sets.
6. Cut it into chunks and try to save some for the kids!
Jacqueline Banks, who grew up in Casa de Campo, is a certified holistic health counselor and busy mother.
Her focus is on helping other busy moms in all stages of motherhood keep themselves and families healthy and happy. She uses natural and organic solutions to solve individual health problems and promote clean living.
Check out her website at: www.jacquelinebanks.com