This post is also available in: Spanish
The Casa de Campo Shooting Center is once again hosting the “Friendly Clay Shooting” competition this Saturday, September 12th!
All Casa de Campo residents and guests are invited to join Jake Pike, Casa de Campo’s Shooting Center director, for an exciting day of friendly shooting competition at Casa de Campo’s world-renowned Shooting Center with fabulous prizes for the winners!
This will be a wonderful outdoor event, which will follow Casa de Campo’s strict Casa Cares health & safety protocols, including social distancing, extensive cleaning & disinfectant of all equipment prior to use, and only one shooter will be able to participate at a time. Reservations are required in order to ensure your safety, so please call to confirm your preferred time.
Last time the we had a great time and saw some great shooters! So, if you didn’t get a chance to participate last month, this is something you should definitely try out this weekend! It’s a great opportunity to have fun, learn more of the shooting center, and embark on an amazing new adventure!
Hope to see you all there!
CASA CARES COMMITMENT TO JOY
Little by little, we are paving the way towards a more conscious lifestyle. The idea of finding happiness in little things has taken on a new meaning. We are pleased to help you enjoy new experiences that will nourish your soul and help you appreciate the good that life has in store for you. Find happiness in the cool breeze of a day in the Caribbean. Find happiness by getting your first pair in Teeth of the Dog. When you can travel one more time, we will be ready to welcome you home.
- All guests will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- Additional disinfectant gel dispensers will be installed throughout the center.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of safety glasses, weapons, golf carts, and equipment will be done before and after each use.
- Additional signage and distancing floor markers will be placed throughout the store.
- All instructors and shooting center associates will be required to participate in ongoing health and safety training and certification.
Find all Casa Cares Health & Safety Protocols clicking here.