This post is also available in: Spanish
Are you craving some good Italian food? Lucas’ Restaurant, one of our favorites in town, just see our review here, is now offering amazing daily deals… Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday receive an appetizer, main plate, and glass of house wine for just $850 per person!
Lisa Mayda, chef and owner, handpicks her ingredients and prepares the dishes herself, the selection of which changes weekly according to what is freshest. Take a look below at some of the options on this daily-deal menu:
- Beef Carpaccio
- Bruschetta Sorrentine
- Focaccia with arugula and cherry tomatoes
- Baked Penne a la Norma
- Fresh tomato and basil Linguine Chicken breast with lemon and mashed potatoes
- Beef tenderloin with vegetable caponata
The real deal though is if you come with a group of four people! For every 4 people, you get a FREE bottle of wine. So you ONLY pay $850 (with taxes included) for appetizer, main course and wine! NOW THAT’S A DEAL!
Then, on Fridays look out pizza lovers! We have good news…every Friday two classical pizzas come at the price of ONE! With perfectly thin crust and amazing sauce, you’ll find pizza Fridays becoming a staple.
Don’t miss great daily deals at Lucas! Bon appétit!
Where: Plaza Comercial De Buena Vista Norte
- Tuesday – Thursday: starter, main course and glass of house wine for $850
- Friday: 2×1 on classic pizzas
- Tuesday – Saturday, 5pm – 11pm (closed on Mondays)
- Sunday, 11am -11pm
Tel: (809) 550-3401
Email: [email protected]