This post is also available in: Spanish
Throughout the year, Casa de Campo is home to a variety of golf tournaments, and most recently the Good Samaritan which contributed to the Hospital Buen Samaritano, which aids impoverished children under their care in the La Romana area. In less than two weeks, the 2nd Annual Latin America Pro Am returns to the Teeth of the Dog on August 16th – 20th and will see both amateurs and professionals put their skills to the test.
Teams are formed with one professional and four amateurs who begin practice rounds on Tuesday, August 16th with three rounds continuing the subsequent days. The format is as follows: starting on Wednesday with 1 Best Ball, 1 Best Ball Net and 1 Best Ball Gross on Thursday, and 2 Best Ball Net on Friday. Professionals will be competing in the professional flight using Stableford Scoring as well as helping their team in the main team tournament competition. Amateurs will compete for the overall prizes, as well as 1st and 2nd place in each flight. Professionals will be awarded in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place with gift certificates to the Golf Shop, and the low professional will win an exemption into the Casa de Campo Dominican Republic Open in 2017.
See the details below to register!
Tournament Package Includes:
- Pete Dye Lodge or Elite accommodation for Four Nights
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- One golf cart per room
- Unlimited drinks at all Hotel bars & restaurants (Excluding mini bars in the rooms)
- Oasis bars and carts on the golf courses – Mini bottles NOT included
- Unlimited green fees, carts, range balls and club storage
- Welcome Dinner and Awards Banquet
- Tournament Entry Fee
- Tournament favors and prizes
- Complimentary transfer from La Romana, Santo Domingo or Punta Cana Airports
- Tax & service charge
To register for the tournament or to learn more about the 2nd Annual Latin American Pro Am Tournament, contact 809-523-8115; toll free 1-888-212-5073; or email the Golf Department.