Back in February, Forbes Travel Guide unveiled its annual Star Rating list with Casa de Campo Resort & Villas receiving raving reviews. The resort will be showcased with all of the Star Rating recipients on ForbesTravelGuide.com. The Casa de Campo resort adds this honor to an ever-growing list of accolades.
Just last week we announced that the resort had been awarded Hotel.com’s “Loved by Guest VIP Access “ for 2021 & Loved by Guest “Most Wanted” 2020 consecutively and last year, Casa de Campo was recognized as “World’s Leading Luxury Sports & Villa Resort 2020, In past years, Casa de Campo has also been named the “Caribbean’s Leading Golf Resort”, the “Dominican Republic’s Leading Hotel” 5 times, as well as the “Dominican Republic’s Leading Golf Resort” – for the past 12 years. Congrats Casa de Campo!
Definitely, these are well-deserved titles, taking into consideration that the resort includes a superb Spa, world-class sporting facilities for golf, polo, tennis, and shooting that host numerous international tournaments each year, pristine private beaches, Altos de Chavón’s cultural artist’s village, a Mediterranean-style Marina, and much more!
“We are truly honored to have received such a complimentary review from Forbes Travel Guide this past year,” said Andres Pichardo, President of Casa de Campo Resort & Villas. “The pandemic forced us to take additional health & safety measures to protect our guests, community, and employees alike but our focus on customer service, employee training, and continued enhancements continue to remain a top priority at Casa de Campo as we commit to continued excellence.”
ABOUT FORBES TRAVEL GUIDE
The 63rd annual list features 283 Five-Star, 576 Four-Star, and 438 Recommended hotels; 73 Five-Star, 136 Four-Star, and 77 Recommended restaurants; and 90 Five-Star and 200 Four-Star spas worldwide. (The winners were surveyed both before the pandemic and once regional restrictions allowed FTG’s incognito evaluators to visit.)
To rate properties, Forbes Travel Guide anonymous inspectors stay at each hotel for three days and two nights, posing as regular guests and paying their own way. They test up to 900 objectives, stringent standards, from modern-day luxuries—such as whether a room is set up to enhance sleep, and the food-and-beverage choices are health-conscious—to more traditional luxuries, like the quality of the interior décor and design of the staff’s uniforms.
“Even in the midst of a global pandemic, service remains paramount. It’s more important than ever before that properties demonstrate the utmost regard for their guests’ wellbeing: 75 percent of a hotel’s rating is based on its service and genuine care and concern shown by the staff, while 25 percent is determined by the quality of its facilities.” – forbestravelguide.com For more information about Forbes Travel Guide, please visit their website clicking here.
This year their inspector’s highlights the following about Casa de Campo Resort & Villas:
- Whether you’re looking for an active vacation or just want to unwind, the luxury hotel gives you plenty of options — horseback riding, fishing, shooting, boating, tennis, golf, fitness and even some shopping.
- Golfers will have the unique opportunity to play three championship courses, including the world-renowned and top-ranked Teeth of the Dog course.
- Several luxury yachts and fishing boats in the marina are available for private charters. Head to nearby Saona Island and Catalina Island — the latter is a particularly famous spot for scuba diving, and the snorkeling is pretty good, too.
- For those who just want to relax, treat yourself to a massage using local organic ingredients at the spa or pick a chaise lounge by the resort’s new beachside pool complex, where you can snack on casual cuisine from two food trucks.
- The family-friendly resort offers an array of activities for kids of all ages. All activities are supervised by designated staff and include age-appropriate games such as basketball, table tennis, playground time, art, puppet shows, beach Olympics, tennis lessons, pony rides, water games, pool play, and a whole lot more.
Read Forbes’s complete review here.