This post is also available in: Spanish
From the 13th to the 17th of February 2014, the Miami International Boat Show 2014 will be celebrated in Miami and will mark the first US boat show of the year for the Azimut-Benetti Group, represented in Casa de Campo and the Caribbean by local Marina Casa de Campo business, IBI Yachts.
The Miami International Boat Show in Miami Beach, Florida is a multi-million dollar presentation of yachts featuring the world’s most extraordinary and uniquely designed yachts and superyachts. The in-water-only display presentation covers more than 1.2 million square feet of space over a mile-long strip of Indian Creek Waterway, featuring over 500 new and pre-owned vessels valued at more than a billion dollars.
As part of their participation in this annual boat show, the Azimut-Benetti Group will impress the US public with three new yachts making their world debut: the new version of the Azimut 84 for the US market, the Benetti Vision 145’ “Told U So” and the Benetti Classic Supreme 132’, ‘Petrus II’.
In addition to exhibiting as a dealer for the Azimut-Benetti group, IBI Yachts will also be representing Fraser Yachts and Chris Craft. IBI Yachts were announced as the exclusive dealer of Chris Craft in the Dominican Republic last June, and since then celebrated the arrival of this classic brand to the Dominican Republic with a cocktail party on the Paseo del Mar (click here for photos).
The 5-day event is your once-a-year chance to compare makes and models, and gear up with the latest accessories all at one time!
- Version created specifically in US Continental market through a collaboration with MarineMax.
- Exterior design by Stefano Righini, iconic model from the Flybridge collection proposes a main deck with a dining area and fully-equipped, open-air kitchen.
- The vessel sleeps eight and ensures maximum privacy for the boat owner and guests with two separate entrances, one amidships and the other towards the bow. All the cabins have large picture windows.
- One with a queen-sized and the other with twin beds that can be pushed together – the beds face the windows so guests can enjoy the amazing view as soon as they open their eyes each morning.
Benetti Classic Supreme 132
- Will be Benetti’s second major new offering in the USA.
- The yacht has been designed under the banner of “entertainment”: fun, relaxation, and socialising are the keywords for this exceedingly charming design.
Where: Paseo Del Mar #1, Marina Casa de Campo, Marina Casa de Campo
Open hours: Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturdays from 9am to 1pm
Tel: (809) 523-2353
Email: [email protected]
The Azimut-Benetti Group
Azimut-Benetti is the largest private group in the nautical sector and the largest builder of megayachts in the world.
The Azimut-Benetti Group’s portfolio comprises of a series of prestigious brands: Atlantis, Azimut Yachts, Azimut Grande, and Benetti, each addressing a clearly-demarcated section of the nautical market, and Yachtique, the division offering exclusive services to yacht owners, in addition to Fraser Yachts, specializing in brokerage and chartering.
The Azimut-Benetti Group operates in 68 countries through a sales network of 138 sites.