This post is also available in: Spanish
Internet is essential today. Everyday evermore so. So while Casa de Campo / Viva are still offering paid internet services (typically around $10 ~ $15 per day). Good for us that more and more of the businesses in Casa de Campo are offering free WiFi.
Currently, you can get some free WiFi goodness at:
- Papa Jack’s Bar & Cafe (Altos de Chavon)
- The Kitchen at Papa Jacks (Altos de Chavon / Main Square)
- Naked Fish (Marina Casa de Campo)
- Block & Barrel (Marina Casa de Campo / Coconut Mall)
- Onno’s (Altos de Chavon)
- Azimut Dealership (Marina Casa de Campo / The Boulevard)
Special mention: We’ve been told that Melissa’s Pastry Boutique, which will be opening in Altos de Chavon within a month or two, will also be offering free WiFi to its patrons.
If you know of any others please let us know – we’ll happily list any and all we find.