This post is also available in: Spanish
This weekend in Casa is going to be nice and relaxed: some might chose to go to the movies, however a little bit of dancing never hurt anyone!
Excellent movies are on display.
As this weekend seems to be a quiet one in Casa de Campo, I’ve suggested some activities you may want to consider and some places you may like to visit – with links to where you’ll find more information about these places.
Thursday June 17th
- Mexican Thursdays @ Onno’s, 2-4-1 Margaritas and 15% off Mexican food
- Start preparing your cowboy/cowgirl out fit for the ‘Ye Ol’Fashioned HOEDOWN’ (FIESTA AMERICANA) on July 3rd [link]
Friday June 18th
- Resident DJ JP @ Papajack’s Disco
- Resident DJ Paul @ Onno’s Bar, Altos de Chavon
- Dinner at La Piazetta restaurant in Altos de Chavon [link]
- Get pampered at the Internacional Hair Salon in the Casa de Campo hotel [link]
Saturday June 19th
- Take a boat trip to Palmilla, a natural swimming pool, reachable by boat from the Marina Casa de Campo [link]
For boat rentals email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enjoy a few cocktails and lunch by the NEW Casa de Campo hotel pool [link]
Sunday June 20th
- Relax at Casa de Campo’s Playa Minitas beach [link]
- Take the kids to see Toy Story 3 or go with the girls to see Sex in the City 2 [link]