This post is also available in: Spanish
Slow weekend ahead in preparation for yet another long weekend next week! If you happen to be around there are still a few recommendations from us at Casa de Campo Living
Friday 16th and Saturday 17th
- Sangria – The new kid in town has become a hit! If you haven’t experienced it yet you are definitely missing out. Sangria has quickly become the place to be for the adult crowd that has for years stayed away from Altos de Chavon. The various ambiances, the drinks, the food, the staff… you have to see for yourself!
- Papa Jack’s – After its remodel Papa Jack’s has been going stronger than ever! Papa Jack’s is definitely a must stop if you are out and about this weekend.
- This week’s specials
- Friday – 2×1 mixed drinks from 8pm to 10pm
- Saturday – Buy 2 get 1 free on all shots from 8pm to 10pm
- Club Onno’s – Unfortunately this will be the last weekend for Club Onno’s. We are sad to see them go but let’s send them out with a bang! Make sure to stop by and dance the night away one last time.
- Victory Club – The victory club underwent some very nice remodeling over the holidays. Their new deck is an excellent option to enjoy a cocktail or two with your friends and when the mood strikes just go inside and enjoy their new disco lounge… disco ball and all!!