This post is also available in: Spanish
Today, Friday July 10th, Casa de Campo Real Estate invites YOU (Casa de Campo Villa Owners) to a meeting about their new “Exclusive Rental Program”.
The aim of the meeting is to familiarize Casa de Campo Villa owners with the new scheme so that they may take advantage of the program and use it to rent out their Casa de Campo villas through Casa de Campo Real Estate.
While we are sure attending the actual meeting will give you a much better understanding of the new scheme, below you will find an overview.
The meeting will take place at the Casa de Campo’s Cacique Conference Center in the “Ambar” room at 3pm on Friday July 10th. Please RSVP to (809) 523-8129 / email@example.com
Casa de Campo Real Estate Exclusive Rental Program
Casa de Campo Villa Owners have 2 options to join the Casa de Campo Real Estate Exclusive Rental Program, as follows:
Option 1: EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP
In this option Casa de Campo will rent your property from you for a fixed rate for either 6 months during “high season” or for a year. Casa de Campo will then rent you property to guests – but you will get paid the same pre-agreed rental fee regardless of whether you property is rented or not.
Details are as follows:
- Casa de Campo pays owners a negotiated guaranteed rate for 6 months in high season or for 1 year, whether or not guests rent.
- Casa de Campo controls the rental schedule for the term of the agreement.
- Casa de Campo pays for all utilities and association dues for the term of the agreement
- Casa de Campo supplies all linens and towels for the term of the agreement
- Owner agrees to maintain the property. The owner may opt to contract Casa de Campo’s maintenance team to do the work at Casa de Campo Resorts cost.
- Real estate commissions are included in partnership agreement.
Option 2: EXCLUSIVE FLEXIBILITY
This option allows the Casa de Campo villa owner to control when their villa is rented. The villa owner will pay a pre-agreed commission fee to Casa de Campo Real Estate for all rentals (regardless of who brought in the client). The commission rate will be determined for each individual property and depends on the villa rate and projections among other factors.
Details are as follows:
- Owner controls the availability calendar of the property by agreeing to rent for a certain minimum amount of time in a one year period.
- Owner controls the rental calendar by reserving the right to approve to the term and rate of each lease.
- Owner pays a commission on all rentals generated by CDCRE and for all rentals generated by owner.
- Owner maintains the villa to highest standards.
- Hotel add values will be available to tenants
Exclusive Rental Program Meeting
When: Friday July 10th, 3pm
Where: The Cacique Conference Center, “Ambar” room, Casa de Campo
RSVP: (809) 523-8129 / firstname.lastname@example.org