This post is also available in: Spanish
This Saturday the 2nd of July, Casa de Campo Living invites you to our 2nd Annual HOEDOWN (Fiesta Americana) a Western/American themed party to celebrate American Independence day (albeit 2 days early!) With a BBQ, Can-Can girls, a rodeo mechanical bull, costume contest and much more – it’s time to dust off your jeans, don your cowboy hat and shine those boots, it’s party time cowboys and cowgirls….Yeeeeehhhhaaaaaawwww!!! (DEBAJO EN ESPAÑOL)
WHEN? Saturday July the 2nd from 4pm
The Dude Ranch Casa de CampoThe FLAMBOYAN Conference Center next door to the main Casa de Campo hotel area
DRESS CODE: Cowboys and Cowgirls!
WHAT? A Fiesta Americana!!!! Cowboys and cowgirls expect a day of fun with:
- Rodeo Mechanical BULL and Rodeo Riding Contest! Yeeehhhaaaawww Cowboys! The cowboys and cowgirls that ride the bull for the longest will win prizes! Click here to find out more!
- Jack Daniels Whiskey Saloon – with all the delicious Jack Daniels whiskey you can drink, a few other choice alcoholic beverages served in a special ‘saloon’ area with bales of hay and traditional wooden bar stools and tables! Over 18’s ONLY (please bring ID.)
- BBQ – sizzling meats, burgers and hot dogs fresh of the grill provided by the CDC hotel at precios populares! (Hamburgers RD$100)
- A Bazaar – come shop at our bazar with jewelry, clothes, gifts, swim wear and more! To buy a table to promote your business or sell your products, please contact us!
- Ron Brugal Bar – with a brindis of Ron Brugal and frozen cocktails
- Poker Tournament and Black Jack in the Casino by the Casino Diamante Dominicus Bayahibe – CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE POKER TOURNAMENT!
- Live Music and Dancing – we have a western-Dominican band playing but if you would like the chance to take part in the show as a special guest act, contact us now to reserve your spot in the limelight!
SPECIAL ENTRANCE TO CASA DE CAMPO
For those who do not normally have access to Casa de Campo, a special discount day-pass can be purchased for access to the hoedown, the details are:
Children: RD$200 (age 4-12 years)
These day-passes/tickets will be for sale at the Villa Owners Club at the main Casa de Campo entrance on the day of the event.
Need more info?
Email: [email protected]
This article was written by Rebecca Hughes, editor of Casa de Campo Living and Casa de Campo’s entertainment specialist!
Rebecca Hughes, Editorial and Events Marketing
Altos de Chavón, Casa de Campo
This article was produced exclusively for www.casadecampoliving.com
THE HOEDOWN 2011 is this Saturday the 2nd of July!! See you there!