This post is also available in: Spanish
With more contributors from the Casa de Campo community than ever before – this issue of TODO Cada de Campo is the BEST yet!
Seriously in this issue of TODO Casa de Campo you’ll find plenty TO DO (of course), but also lots of AWESOME content – contributed by fabulous members of our Casa de Campo community!
Illuminating our cover is a magnificent image of Minitas Beach by Lía Matos, whilst “Memories of Casa” is brought to us by Mignon Bellini and “favorite things to do” were contributed by both Silvia Amys Paulon and the Singh family (the cutest spread ever!)
At the center of the magazine you’ll find a 6 page spread “Go get them! A guide to great fishing” by Jean-Pierre Santoni, as well as superb images throughout the entire magazine contributed by our friends (and fans): José Calzada Leon, Carol Burke, Captain Ed Thompson, the Bayahibe Fishing Center and Alido Luis Baez.
Not forgetting of course our regular feature “Conquering Casa’s Most Challenging Holes” by Eric Lillibridge!
Bravo and a big, huge THANK YOU to all our community helpers!
TODO Casa de Campo: “Favorite things TO DO” by the Singh family
In this and all editions of TODO Casa de Campo you will find; a calendar of events, services guide, maps, activity and sports rates, phone numbers, as well as numerous fun and entertaining feature articles and sections, such as:
• “Go get them! A guide to great fishing” – by Jean-Pierre Santoni
• “Casa de Campo in bloom” – our homage to the beautiful Bougainvillea
• “Memories of Casa: The Beach Adventures of Mignon Bellini” – a glance back at Casa de Campo in the 1980’s!
• “To Chavón on Horseback” – our experience on Casa de Campo’s new riding trail
• “Dominican Dining at the Lago Grill” – restaurant review of the delicious new Dominican menu available nightly at the Lago Grill
• “My first sailing experience” – by Philip Silvestri
• “Conquering Casa’s Most Challenging Holes: Hole #12 Links” – by Eric Lillibridge
• “The Dominican Encounter in Casa de Campo” – getting to know the Dominican Republic by Paola Marte
AND so much more!
TODO Casa de Campo will be delivered to Casa de Campo villas very soon, but will also be distributed around the Casa de Campo resort; at the Casa de Campo hotel, Marina Casa de Campo and Altos de Chavón.
DO YOU GET TODO?
If you have not recieved the previous issues of TODO Casa de Campo at your villa, it is possible we do not have the most up-to-date contact info for you..
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT A SIMPLE FORM TO ENSURE TODO REACHES YOU!
For those of you who simply cannot wait to get your hands on this new edition of TODO Casa de Campo, here are a few pages to give you a sneak peak of what you can expect:
TODO Casa de Campo magazine is brought to you by Silgon Inc., Marketing, Web Development & Publishing Services, who are also creators of Casa de Campo Living website, CasaLife and TODO La Romana – Bayahibe.
What’s your media stategy?