This post is also available in: Spanish
The “Casa de Campo Open”, the oldest and most popular golf event in Casa de Campo is starting today (Wednesday September the 12th)! The tournament will be played until Sunday the 16th of September on the Teeth of the Dog, Links and Dye Fore golf courses, welcoming more than 200 golf players from many parts of the world and Casa de Campo Living (thats us!) would like to give a warm welcome to all golfers! Enjoy!
More than 200 golfers have registered for this huge event – with many of them coming from the USA, Aruba, France, Saint Thomas, Curazao, Canada, the Bahamas, Costa Rica, Mexico, Haiti, Italy, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Australia and also from here, the Dominican Republic – it looks set to be quite an international celebration in Casa de Campo!
Here we share the complete schedule of events for a fun 5-day Casa de Campo Open event:
Casa de Campo Open – Schedule
Wednesday, September 12th
– Registration at the Teeth of the Dog golf pro shop
– Practice Round
– 7:00pm, Welcome Cocktail and Dinner Party
Thursday, September 13th
– 7:30am, Shotgun start for the First Round on the Teeth of the Dog, Links or Dye Fore
– Free Evening
Friday, September 14th
– 7:30am, Shotgun start for the Second Round on the Teeth of the Dog, Links or Dye Fore
– Free Evening
Saturday, September 15th
– 7:30am, Shotgun start for the Final Round on the Teeth of the Dog, Links or Dye Fore
– 8:00pm, Awards Cocktail and Dinner Banquet
Sunday, September 16th
– 7:30am, Shotgun start for the Caddy/Amateur Scramble on the Teeth of the Dog
NOTE: For golfers not taking part in the tournament, given that the “Casa de Campo Open” is a big tournament, there may be some limitations as to where you can play. Please make sure to book tee times in advance!