This post is also available in: Spanish
Sadly this year, the Links golf course will not be played as part of the tournament as it is currently undergoing a full renovation – which is being overseen by Pete Dye himself. Click here to find out more!
The annual Casa de Campo Open is nearly as old as Casa de Campo (although not quiet, Casa de Campo is nearly 40 years old!) This great annual event attracts golfers from across the world (although mainly from the USA) and is a competitive, fun-filled event with 5 days of golf, sure to thrill the most avid golfer! The Casa de Campo Open competitive tournament rounds will be played on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, of this week with a prize-giving dinner taking place on the Saturday evening. As part of the tournament package golfers are invited to play a practice round on Wednesday and a Caddy/Amateur Scramble tournament on the Teeth of the Dog on Sunday.
The schedule of this 5-day event is as follows:
Wednesday, September 14th
– Registration at the Teeth of the Dog golf pro shop (Mandatory for all participants)
– Practice Round (Please call the starter at # 3158)
– 7:00pm Welcome Cocktail and Dinner Party
Thursday, September 15th
– 7:30am Shotgun Start for the First Round
– Free Evening
Friday, September 16th
– * 7:30am Shotgun Start for the Second Round
– Free Evening
Saturday, September 17th
– 7:30am Shotgun Start for the Final Round
– 8:00pm Awards Cocktail and Dinner Banquet
Sunday, September 18th
– 7:30am Shotgun start for the Caddy/Amateur Scramble on the Teeth of the Dog
We wish all players taking part in the tournament the best of luck!