This post is also available in: Spanish
Due to great demand from Casa de Campo’s talented youngsters – the Hoedown this Saturday the 2nd of July will now include a talent show!
The Wild and Western Talent Show will including singing, dancing and acting performances by Casa de Campo’s most talented performers – who will take to the stage and show us what they’ve got! Yeeehhhaaaaawww!
The details of the Talent Show are as follows:
When: Saturday 2nd of July
(Note – the HOEDOWN starts from 4pm, but the talent show will be at 6.45pm)
Where: The Salon Flamboyan at the Casa de Campo Hotel
Prizes: Yes we have prizes!!!
Who: Everyone is welcome to take part!
SIGN-UP! If you would like to take part in the Hoedown Talent Show, contact us on:
Email: [email protected]
And here you can read more about the HOEDOWN:
WHEN? Saturday July the 2nd from 4pm
The Dude Ranch Casa de CampoThe FLAMBOYAN Conference Center next door to the main Casa de Campo hotel area
DRESS CODE: Cowboys and Cowgirls!
WHAT? A Fiesta Americana!!!! Cowboys and cowgirls expect a day of fun with:
- Rodeo Mechanical BULL and Rodeo Riding Contest! Yeeehhhaaaawww Cowboys! The cowboys and cowgirls that ride the bull for the longest will win prizes! Click here to find out more!
- Jack Daniels Whiskey Saloon – with all the delicious Jack Daniels whiskey you can drink, a few other choice alcoholic beverages served in a special ‘saloon’ area with bales of hay and traditional wooden bar stools and tables! Over 18’s ONLY (please bring ID.)
- BBQ – sizzling meats, burgers and hot dogs fresh of the grill provided by the CDC hotel at precios populares! (Hamburgers RD$100)
- A Bazaar – come shop at our bazar with jewelry, clothes, gifts, swim wear and more! To buy a table to promote your business or sell your products, please contact us!
- Ron Brugal Bar – with a brindis of Ron Brugal and frozen cocktails
- Poker Tournament and Black Jack in the Casino by the Casino Diamante Dominicus Bayahibe – CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE POKER TOURNAMENT!
- Live Music and Dancing – we have a western-Dominican band playing but if you would like the chance to take part in the show as a special guest act, contact us now to reserve your spot in the limelight!
SPECIAL ENTRANCE TO CASA DE CAMPO
For those who do not normally have access to Casa de Campo, a special discount day-pass can be purchased for access to the hoedown, the details are:
Children: RD$200 (age 4-12 years)
These day-passes/tickets will be for sale at the Villa Owners Club at the main Casa de Campo entrance on the day of the event.
See you there!!!!
This article was written by Rebecca Hughes, editor of Casa de Campo Living and Casa de Campo’s entertainment specialist!
Rebecca Hughes, Editorial and Events Marketing
Altos de Chavón, Casa de Campo
This article was produced exclusively for www.casadecampoliving.com