With half of 2018 nearly behind us the clock is ticking to spend down well-earned vacation days. Knowing that in the USA, on average, more than 700 million vacations days per year go unused,* Casa de Campo has unveiled some too-good-to-pass-up specials to help put those days off to good use. Guests will get to stay three nights for the price of two, with value-added perks to encourage putting the vacation-planning wheels in motion. Casa de Campo’s special offer is a fantastic way to put vacation days to work; here are the details:
- Third night free with two paid nights in the hotel and villas, a 33% savings
- A personal Casa cart to cruise and explore the sprawling 7, 000-acre resort (one golf cart per guest room and up to three per villa)
- $50 resort credit to use towards any of the resort’s many activities (spa, horseback riding, shooting, private island trip, poolside cocktails; the choices are plentiful)
- Complimentary signature cocktail at Minitas Beach Club (one per adult)
- Early check-in and late departure (based on availability)
- Daily breakfast prepared by a dedicated staff in villas, with the menu and timing of guests’ choice
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort and in room/villas
- Free use of the resort’s fitness center
For those looking to do it all, there is a limited-time all-inclusive offer for less than $200 per person, per night. Featuring accommodations, all meals, and drinks by the glass, horseback riding, shooting, tennis and more, this seasonal special represents a discount of 40% off. Plus, kids 12 and under stay and eat free (one child per adult); more details can be found here on the all-inclusive experience.
Casa de Campo wants to remedy the lack-of-vacation crisis with these offers valid through December 20, 2018. Fifty-two percent of Americans left vacation on the table last year, an accumulation of 705 million unused days, up from 662 million days the year before. It’s time to clock out and check in to vacation mode. Nightly rates start from $260 for hotel accommodations or $399 for the all-inclusive option (based on double occupancy) and $733 per night in the resort’s expansive villa collection.
+Based on availability; blackout dates apply. A 28% tax not included in these rates shown and will be added at time of booking.