This post is also available in: Spanish
From the 7th to the 10th of February 2013, the 4th exaltations to the Latino Baseball Hall of Fame (Salon de la Fama del Beisbol Latino) will be celebrated in Casa de Campo and launching simulatneously with this event will be the first INMORTALES magazine created by Silgon Inc., Marketing, Web Development & Publishing Services.
INMORTALES, the first Latino Baseball magazine of it’s kind will feature interviews with the 2013 Baseball Luminaries (Octavio Rojas, Teodoro Higueras, Rennie Stennett, Juan Igor González, Tony Fernández, Antonio Armas, Santos Amaro, Victor Davalillo, Victor Pellot Power, Felipe Clipper Montemayor and Julián Javier), great baseball stars of today; Miguel Cabrera and Manny Ramirez, as well as luminaries from 2010, 2011 and 2012, such as Bernie Williams and Tony Peña.
Also to be included in this inaugural issue of INMORTALES is coverage of all previous Latino Baseball Hall of Fame (Salon de la Fama del Beisbol Latino) events, an editorial on the history of Latins in baseball and much more.
INMORTALES, like the majority of Silgon Inc. media products is a bi-lingual magazine; Spanish – English.
This first issue of INMORTALES, a bi-annual publication will be distributed to the baseball players and luminaries themselves, to baseball aficionados across the Dominican Republic – all team managers and owners, as well as interested business owners and Casa de Campo villa owners.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE INMORTALES – PLEASE CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR COPY – free for members of the Casa de Campo community.
The opportunity to advertise in this first edition is still available – so if you are interested, please contact Silgon Inc. on:
• [email protected]
• (809) 523-2045
Silgon Inc., Marketing, Web Development & Publishing Services, is a modern media company based in Casa de Campo – the Dominican Republic’s most affluent community.
An integral member of the community, Silgon Inc, is Casa de Campo’s #1 media provider, offering Casa de Campo villa owners, residents and visitors the following media options:
• TODO Casa de Campo, the official guide to Casa de Campo
• TODO La Romana Bayahibe, the official guide to the La Romana – Bayahibe tourist destination
• CasaLife magazine, the exclusive Casa de Campo resort and resident magazine
• Casa de Campo Living website (www.casadecampoliving.com), Casa de Campo’s daily news and events website
• TODO online (www.todo.fm), online calendar of events and directory of businesses for Casa de Campo
• “The Weekly” email newsletter, delivered every Monday to more than 3,000 Casa de Campo villa owners, residents and aficionados
• Casa de Campo TV, Casa de Campo’s own TV Channel
• INMORTALES, Latin baseball magazine and the official magazine of the Latino Baseball Hall of Fame
What’s your media stategy?