This post is also available in: Spanish
We have received confirmation and additional information about Casa de Campo’s new hotel rooms, which will apparently be ready sometime in December, making them a wonderful options for the Casa de Campo winter season. The remodeled rooms have been aptly named “Elite” rooms. From what we can see so far, Elite rooms will be amazing!
The new Elite rooms also fit a wonderful niche that falls between the standard rooms and the Casa de Campo villas that are available for rent, making them perfect for guests looking for the most luxurious of experiences, while still wanting to enjoy a more intimate, though luxurious, environment.
The rooms feature a all new and modern look with a chic décor. Using rich mahogany woods and native Coralina stone, the entire ambiance is elegant and sumptuous. While rates have yet to be announced, we have caught wind of some of the amenities that the rooms will have, which include:
- Central air-conditioning
- One King or two double beds
- Spot reading lights
- Elegant fabrics
- Local artwork
- 42” LED flat screen TV with Blu-ray player and cable
- Alarm clock radio with dual dock for iPod and iPhone
- High-speed, wireless internet
- Telephone with voicemail
- Mini-bar with espresso coffee machine
- Large walk-in closet with safe deposit box
- Iron and ironing board
- Private dressing area with black marble double vanity
- Hair-dryer, scale, lighted make-up mirror and luxury bath amenities
- Separate bathroom with glass-enclosed shower relaxing bathtub and personal lavatory
- Mahogany privacy panels and sliding glass doors lead to a sleekly furnished private terrace with preferred golf course views
It has also been confirmed that the main hotel area will be undergoing renovations, lead by Mayra Gonzalez, and will also be ready in time for the winter season. This is all very exciting and we look forward to bringing more and more information as it becomes available.
You can also visit Casa de Campo’s website for more information about the Elite Rooms as well as the renovations that will be underway during the next few months.
If you happen to have any tips, photos or information you would like to share with us, please email us at: [email protected]