Its official! Altos de Chavon’s original and most fun place to kick back and enjoy a few drinks is back and better than ever – opening this Friday, December 12.
The re-opening of the new and improved Papa Jacks Bar, marks an exciting moment for Altos de Chavon, which has quietly been undergoing a transformation over the last few months – with many new places opening in the next few days and weeks. As excitement builds and the season rapidly approaches, we can’t help but get a little giddy with excitement over the idea that Altos de Chavon will soon have many more day and night-time options to enjoy.
Leave it to Papa Jacks to be the first and set the trend. This Friday, they are inviting everyone to come and see what can be accomplished with a little imagination, creativity and hard work. You really need to see this one for yourselves. Of the most notable things to look out for when you go, will be:
- The Deck – it’s big, impressive and glows….. You’ll see. It’s nice.
- The paintings on the walls – local art students have carved their spirit right into the walls, keeping the good old days right at hand.
- The new bar – it’s beautiful.
- The Mirrors – Can you ever see yourself enough?
- New Sound System – for when you’re ready to enjoy some tunes late into the night and cant be bothered to pay a cover!
- The Kitchen at Papa Jack’s – Chef Carlos has a new kitchen to work his magic!
So much more to discover….
Having spoken to Papa Jack’s Owner, David Black, he explains how excited he is about the changes to the look of the bar, but promises that the spirit will remain the same.
So come out this Friday and see for yourself. There will be fun for everybody from 7 ’til dawn and just in case you needed an extra incentive, to celebrate this event there will be free menu samples and drinks from 7 to 9pm!
Those of you with Facebook accounts can check out the event here
See ya Friday and yes… Papa’s Back!