It is nearly time to welcome the New Year – 2021, and if you are celebrating in Casa de Campo we recommend that you make your reservations for New Year’s Eve quickly to avoid disappointment!
This year Casa de Campo’s restaurants; La Piazzetta in Altos de Chavón, La Caña in the Casa de Campo hotel, La Casita and Causa in the Marina Casa de Campo, as well as Minitas Beach Club at Minitas Beach will all be serving special New Years Eve menus for you to enjoy, whilst you prepare to welcome in the New Year! (Please see the full menus below.)
Minitas Beach Club
CASA DE CAMPO RESORT & VILLAS HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
For almost 50 years, Casa de Campo has welcomed guests from around the world to enjoy the warmth, services and charm found only within our community here in the Dominican Republic. Now more than ever, they are focused on continuing our rich legacy in caring for their guests and associates. During these challenging times, they want to reassure their partners that they are taking all necessary and precautionary measures for the health, safety, and well-being of our guests and associates, as well as the entire Casa de Campo community. To that end, they are pleased implementing their Casa Cares program.
Focusing on a renewed commitment to safety, privacy, service, and joy, they are prepared to receive and take care of all Casa de Campo guests while preserving guests, owners, and team-members’ general well-being.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Throughout all their restaurants, guest entrances and exits will be separated to encourage physical distancing.
- Restaurant capacities have been reduced to respect physical distancing guidelines.
- Reservations will be required in all restaurants
- All menus are disposable and available in digital format via QR Codes at each restaurant. Table-settings are likewise modified to eliminate common touch surfaces.
- Kitchen sanitation processes are being updated to further ensure disinfection of workspaces on an ongoing basis.
- In-room dining service orders will be delivered in disposable packaging with orders left outside the door to avoid direct contact.