This post is also available in: Spanish
Thousands of people from the city of La Romana and its surrounding areas have received with great anticipation the new regional shopping center, Multiplaza La Romana, a modern, complete shopping mall with family entertainment, owned by the Grupo Ramos.
Multiplaza La Romana was inaugurated on Thursday, December 3, in an activity headed by President Danilo Medina. The mall will feature never before seen brands in La Romana and a varied selection of products and quality services.
Here’s a general look at what this mall has to offer:
Multiplaza La Romana in figures:
- 28,000 square meters of construction
- Over 80 shops with storage facilities
- Parking space for 600 cars and 150 for motorcycles
- Food court with seating for 350 people
- US$34 million of investment
This is what you can find:
- La Sirena Supermarket
- Hardware store
- 7 cinema movie theater (see below)
- Phone companies
- Beauty salon
- Perfume shops
- Children’s playground
- Food Court
Caribbean Cinemas is pretty awesome:
Caribbean Cinemas opened the new movie theatre, closing down the old Hollywood Cinemas
- Increased to 7 modern rooms
- 100% digital HD projection and sound
- 3D room with numbered seats.
- Leather reclining seats.
- Cinema lounge for birthdays.
- Cinemaexpress online sales platform through www.caribbeanpay.com
— MinisterioDeCultura (@MiculturaRD) December 5, 2015
If you have not yet had the opportunity to visit Multiplaza La Romana, go today and see all the new features it has brought to La Romana! Make room on those Christmas lists too because there is certainly a lot of exciting things to find.
Photos courtesy of Presidencia RD on Flickr