This post is also available in: Spanish
Tomorrow, Thursday the 12th of March you are cordially invited to attend “Lactar es Amar” a breast feeding workshop being given by Casa de Campo community member, Michaela Arriaza.
Come and learn how to start breastfeeding correctly and how to prepare your milk bank during your maternity leave, so to return to your professional work, quiet and safe while your baby continues to receive the benefits of your breastmilk.
Michaela Arriaza during a breastfeeding workshop
Postpartum specialist Michaela Arriaza, will address the following issues, in addition to answer any questions you might have regarding:
- Breastfeeding in the first few days
- Correct positions for breastfeeding
- Doubts and myths of breastfeeding
- Key tools to breastfeed for longer
- Pumping and storing your milk for later use
Breastfeeding workshop with Michaela Arriaza
When: Thursday March 12th at 6pm
Where: Jumbo La Romana