This post is also available in: Spanish
With all the anticipation for the grand opening of Melissa’s Pastry Boutique, we could barely contain ourselves and needed our sugar fix NOW! To help us out, Melissa herself offered to throw a few recipes our way, in order to get us through the next couple of weeks until they open.
To be honest though, I think that she believes (and probably rightfully so) that we will make a complete mess of this recipe and come begging with even more gusto. Then again, this seems simple enough, maybe just maybe, we might be able to pull this one off….
Melissa’s Yummy Yummy Pecan Muffins
- 1 ½ Cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ chopped pecans
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
* Preheat oven to 400 F ( 200 C)
* Muffin tin, greased or paper lined
- In a bowl combine flour, sugar, pecans, baking powder and salt.
- Make a well in the center.
- In another bowl combine egg, milk and oil.
- Add to dry ingredients; stir just until moist.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 to 20 minutes.
Recipe provided and sponsored
by Melissa’s Pastry Boutique.