This post is also available in: Spanish
On Friday December the 3rd, the night before the Teatro de la Comunidad, many members of the Casa de Campo community and supporters of the Patronato Benefico Oriental Foundation were out living it up at the La Estancia golf resort at the ‘Juguemos por los Niños’ games and fundraising evening.
The evening began with dinner and cocktails served on la Estancia’s beautiful outdoor terrace with a view across their golf course, where the more than 100 guests enjoyed a buffet style meal and a few warm-up drinks before the games and tournaments began!
Once everyone was wined and dined the guests went inside into La Estancia’s main ‘club house’ which had been converted into a casino with the help of the Diamante Dominicus-Bayahibe Casino; there was a Black Jack table, a roulette table, as well as several poker tables for the Texas Holdem Poker Tournament.
All in all it was a wonderful evening in which everyone had a great time and lots of money was raised for the Hogar del Niño to re-supply their medical facility!
The following photos were provided by Dabenchi: (look at the photos carefully – there’s one which is really funny!)
These photos were taken by me:
DOWNLOADING THE PHOTOS
To download these photos, follow these easy steps:
1. Right click on the SMALL photo (before it has been enlarged)
2. Chose ‘Open link in new tab’
3. Right click on the individual photo and click ‘Save photo as’
A DESCARGAR LAS FOTOS
1. Haz click derecho cuando la foto es pequeña
2. Elige la opción ’Abrir link en la nueva tabla’ o ‘Open link in new tab’
3. Haz click derecho en la foto y elige ‘Guardar foto’ o ‘Save photo as’