This post is also available in: Spanish
On July 1st, Casa de Campo Resort & Villas reopened its doors to the public. As of last Wednesday, we can all once again dine in our favorite restaurants, walk around Altos de Chavón and La Marina, play a round of golf, hit a few balls across the tennis court, relax at Playa Minitas, and enjoy all other activities offered by our resort – of course taking the necessary measures to ensure our safety and of all the people around us.
Costasur and Casa de Campo have implemented control, prevention, and physical distancing measures in each of these spaces using protocols aimed at guaranteeing the safety of the users and clients. Casa Cares is the resort’s commitment to continue providing memorable guest experiences while ensuring health and hygiene safety standards. Each area has a set of specific protocols that we should follow, click here to read them all.
Find below the new schedules and measures that are being implemented for most of Casa’s restaurant and amenities.
- La Caña: Breakfast from 6:30 am to 11:00 am, Lunch 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm and Dinner 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Bar La Caña: 7:00 am to 1:00 am, lunch 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- La Caña Pool: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and lunch from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Minitas Beach Club: for lunch and dinner from 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm. The delivery service is still available every day until 10:00 p.m.
- Food Trucks: from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Cocomar Bar: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Chilango: 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Pubbelly Sushi: open from July 3rd, dinner only from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm (closed Tuesdays).
- La Casita Marina: open from July 2nd, dinner only from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm (closed Wednesdays).
- SBG Marina: open from July 2nd, dinner Tuesday to Saturday from 6:00 pm to 12:00 am, Sunday from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm (closed Mondays).
- 19th Hole Bar: Drinks from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm and food from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Room Service 24 hours with a new contactless delivery procedure until further notice.
- Piazzetta and Lago Restaurant will be closed until further notice.
- The Links course: open from July 1st to August 2nd, and then reopening on August 31st.
- Teeth of the Dog course: open from July 13th.
- Dye Fore course: open from August 3rd.
- Driving Range: open from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- TENNIS: open from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm
- SPA: open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- GYM: open from 6:00 am to 12:00 and from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- PINECREST: remains closed until further notice.
- LA VECINDAD: remains closed until further notice.
- BONCHE 4 TEENS: open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- EQUESTRIAN CENTER: dude ranch open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- SHOOTING CENTER: open from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
- PLAYA MINITAS: open from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. – As a measure aimed at reducing hand-to-hand contact, pool and beach towels will not be provided at the beach, so beachgoers should bring their own towels. It is important to follow the physical distancing rules at all times. For this reason, the beach chairs have been re-organized in compliance with this provision. All beach chairs and umbrellas will not be moved due to the physical distancing rules. Please help us all by complying with this measure.
The main Owners’ Club office in the hotel lobby area will remain closed for the time being. You are welcome to visit the Owners’ Club offices at the Main Entrance K3, Entrance K5 (Airport Entrance), and the Owners’ Club Office on Minitas Beach. En casos de reservas de cenas, ventas de excursiones y actividades, asistencia de transporte, y servicios de entrega también tiene la opción de comunicarse por correo electrónico.
* Pictures taken July 1st