This post is also available in: Spanish
Another celebrity decided to spend a few magical days in the Caribbean’s most complete resort: Casa de Campo! But this time it was not a singer, Hollywood actor or even athlete – it was a gorgeous “telenovela” actor Juan Pablo Espinosa! Juan Pablo Espinosa is well known in the Dominican Republic for his role in the “Floricienta” and “Merlina, la mujer divina” telenovelas (Soap Operas) broadcast a few years ago on the Dominican television.
Juan Carlos Espinosa stayed in a suite at the Casa de Campo Hotel, enjoyed relaxing at Minitas beach and everything the Casa de Campo resort has to offer. Sarah Pelegrin from the Casa de Campo public relations department told Casa de Campo Living that the handsome actor was very impressed with the facilities and had a great time.
Some info for those unfamiliar with Juan Pablo Espinosa:
• He is from Bogotá, Colombia and is 32 years old
• He studied acting in New York and then moved to Los Angeles to break into musical theatre
• He was signed by RCN and performed 2 roles; one as the psychologist Nicholas in the telenovela “Merlina, la mujer divina,” and in the Colombian version of “Floricienta” he played Gonzalo a tennis player
• The telenovela (soap opera) “El último matrimonio feliz” was hisfirst starring role, and was the role that gave him recognition in Columbia
• He was also seen in the Sony Channel series “Los caballeros las prefieren brutas”
• His latest film is “El secretario”, he plays the secretary of Antonia Fontalvo (Stephanie Cayo), for whom he feels something more than affection…
• Juan Pablo Espinosa has performed in the following telenovelas: La Maldición del Paraiso, El Secretario, Secretos de Familia, A corazón abierto, Los Caballeros las prefieren brutas, El Último Matrimonio Feliz,Floricienta, Merlina, mujer divina, Marea Brava (1999), Tu Voz Estéreo
Apparently, Juan Pablo is a very social and friendly chap – during his stay in Casa de Campo he was happy to take his photograph with several of the Casa de Campo hotel employees!
A few other celebrities who have stayed in Casa de Campo are:
Yes it’s true! Michael Jeffrey Jordan, considered to be the greatest basketball player of all time was in Casa de Campo this weekend celebrating his bachelor party! And although you may have already heard this news – have you heard the details?
On Monday the 25th of March 2013, Bill Clinton former President of the United States of America was here in Casa de Campo – playing a round of golf on the Teeth of the Dog.
We love celebrity sightings! Earlier this week on Tuesday May 28th 2013, sexy Puerto Rican salsero Victor Manuelle was spotted in the Marina Casa de Campo – and was even nice enough to pose for a photo with our friend Cesarina Gil Aristy.
WOW – these are some HOT photos of Michelle Rodriguez in Casa de Campo!Unfortunately these photos are not at all recent – but what can I say – These photos were actually taken in July 2008 – when she obviously enjoyed treating herself to some time in the Casa de Campo Spa!
Hugh Grant, the internationally famous English actor and film producer visited Casa de Campo in january 2013– during which time he made use of TODO Casa de Campo magazine, the official guide to Casa de Campo produced bySilgon Inc., Marketing, Web Development & Publishing Services to get himself orientated, as well as (we assume) CasaLife magazine, to help get better acquainted with the luxury lifestyle Casa de Campo offers all its guests and villa owners!