This post is also available in:
Here ye! Here ye! It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for…the grand opening of Genesis Nightclub in Altos de Chavon has been scheduled and it’s just days away!
Yes that’s right, next Friday December 18th, the ghost of wild nights past will reawaken as Genesis Nightclub opens its doors once again.
The new Genesis Club is owned by Marc Tiernay, who is also the owner of Cafe Marietta, making him the man behind making Altos de Chavon the place to be this season! Not only is Cafe Marietta a favorite spot for lunch and dinner among local and visitors alike, it’s also become a popular party spot, with many a casual evening at Marietta turning into a wild night out… Well now the party will continue at Genesis! Click here to check out renderings (a sneak peak of how it looks inside!) and to read our interview with Marc Tiernay where he reveals all about the new project!
While we haven’t heard any specifics about the “Grand Opening”, as soon as we do we will let you know. For now we were just so excited we thought you’d want to save the date!
And while we’re on the topic of Altos de Chavon, here’s a few upcoming events you should have in your diary:
- The Altos de Chavon Tree Lighting Ceremony, Friday December 11
- Christmas Caroling in Altos de Chavon, Wednesday, December 16
- Opening of Soseigo art exhibit by Fatima Renedo Peral, Thursday December 17
- Live Nativity and the Nutcracker by the Fundacion MIR, Friday December 18
- Christmas Concert with the Dominican National Symphony Orchestra, Saturday December 19
Grand Opening of Genesis Nightclub
When: Friday, December 18
Where: Genesis Nightclub, Altos de Chavon