This post is also available in: Spanish
Hear ye! Hear ye! On the first Wednesday of the year 2010, the Feria Barlovento will bring together Casa de Campo guests and residents to enjoy an evening of shopping, music, entertainment and so much more.
The Calle Barlovento (right behind the main square) will be transformed into a magical shopping avenue with most shops staying open untill 11pm and offering customers special discounts and promotions on all sorts of goodies, souvenirs and chic pret-a-porter clothing.
Come celebrate the first community event of 2010 by spending an evening under the stars, while enjoying great deals on such items as: Juicy Couture track suits, Dedon Furniture, Ray Ban Sun Glasses, hand made art furniture from Elementos, specials on select cigars – so much more!
While each business will be joining the celebrations in their own unique way, a few have shared with us what they will be doing, here are the details we have so far:
- Art’ Arena will be providing visitors with discounts from 30% to 40% on artesian jewelry, clothing and other beach-ready essentials.
- Banco del Progreso will remain open to answer questions and sign-up any Casa de Campo villa owners interested in the co-branded Casa de Campo American Express card.
- Bleu Marine will be having a model boat exhibition, showcasing some of their most unique hand-made model yachts. The quality craftsmanship of the boats is exceptional and a remarkable example of what “Made in the Dominican Republic” can mean.
- Cafe Bewitched, the wonderful new sandwich shop and place to find a delicious smoothie, will become the Casa de Campo Living lounge for the evening, offering a few samples from its menu, along with a DJ and a Ron Atlantico bar.
- Carmen Sol whom happens to be the Juiciest of stores at the Casa de Campo Marina has also something special up its Prada and D&G sleeves, so don’t forget to stop by.
- Dedon will be transformed into the ‘Dedon Lounge’ showcasing a few of their latest lines of quality weather resistant furniture, in addition to providing an incredibly relaxing ambiance.
- Fumo, the source for quality tabacco products, will be providing shoppers with a 15% discount on all its line of cigars.
- Mediterraneo will be offering a 15% discount on its latest season of merchandise, with a couple of items discounted up to 50%.
These are of course only a few of the incredible deals and ideas going on during the ONE NIGHT ONLY Feria Barlovento. As we hear more, we’ll bring them to you first! If you have any special requests, feel free to leave a comment – the businesses are listening!
If you have Facebook, join our event here! We look forward to seeing you all there!
UPDATE: We have additional information on the Feria Barlovento here!