The 3rd annual La Romana-Bayahibe golf tournament will be played next Saturday, November 8th at the golf Dye Fore in Casa de Campo… and if you have not been motivated to take part, just take a little glance at the great prizes you could win.
The registration fee for this tournament is RD$ 7,500 per person, which includes golf fee, lunch, awards ceremony and the opportunity to take part in a raffle with really great prizes – such as a flight to Spain with Air Europa!
And what’s more… famous tennis player John McEnroe will be opening the tournament by taking the inaugural putt! How cool is that!?
The La Romana – Bayahibe golf tournament is organised by the La Romana – Bayahibe Hotels Association with the La Romana – Bayahibe Tourism Cluster. This golf event will be played on one of Casa de Campo’s most magnificent golf courses, the Dye Fore, with the objective of promoting the La Romana-Bayahibe area as a premier golf destination in the Dominican Republic, and the entire Caribbean. Funds raised will go to the La Romana – Bayahibe Tourism Cluster, whose mission is to continue to develop the destination as one of the best in the Dominican Republic.
Sign-up now! For your chance to be the happy winner of one of these 18 amazing awards…
Flight to Spain with Air Europa
- Tarapaca wine bottles
- 4 night lodge in Secrets Wild Orchid, Jamaica
- Weekend lodging in Dreams La Romana
- Trip to Puerto Rico with American Cruise Ferries
- 4 night lodge in Be Live Palmeiras Village, Portugal
- Weekend lodging in Be Live Canoa
- Weekend in Cadaqués Caribe
- Excursions to Saona with Caribbean Saona
- Lodging in Casa de Campo
- 4 nights lodged in Catalonia Riviera Maya
- Weekend lodging in Catalonia Gran Dominicus
- Lodging in the Vecchia Caserma hotel
- 4 night lodge at Iberostar Paraíso Beach, Mexico
- Weekend lodging in Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus
- 4 night lodge in Viva Wyndham Riviera Maya
- 4 nights lodge in Viva Wyndham Dominicus
- Zip Line excursions thanks to Wild Ranch Canopy
3rd La Romana-Bayahibe Golf Tournament
When: November 8th, 1pm
Where: Casa de Campo, Dye Fore
Cost: RD$7,500 includes: green fee, lunch, prize-giving and raffle!
Contacts: (829) 520-7391, firstname.lastname@example.org
For the most up-to-date schedule of events please visit www.TODO.fm