Costasur announces to our community that on the 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th, 28th, and 29th of July, the Ministry of Public Health will be holding a vaccination operative as part of the Vacúnate RD National Vaccination Program within the complex, open for those who wish to be vaccinated.
The areas being used for this purpose are the Flamboyan and Cacique Conference Centers in Casa de Campo, starting at 9:00 a.m. On Friday 23rd at the Flamboyan center, the Cacique conference center for the remaining days.
Please note the following:
This event is open to the whole community.
- You must show personal identification (cédula/ID card or passport). If you are a foreigner you must provide a Dominican residency card and/or confirmation that you live in the resort.
- This service will only be available on the above-mentioned dates. Subsequent doses may be administered at the other vaccination centers in La Romana.
- People will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The event is for people who are getting their first vaccination or who are already scheduled to receive their second or third dose; if the latter is the case, you must present your vaccination card showing your appointment date.
- The vaccine can only be given to people who have not consumed alcohol within the previous 24 hours.
The vaccine being used for the first and second dose is SINOVAC, and PFIZER for the third dose, both provided by the Dominican Republic Ministry of Health.
Costasur encourages all members of our community to take part in this important process that is aimed at protecting everyone’s health.
* Information shared by Costasur Casa de Campo