This post is also available in: Spanish
On Friday October the 25th, MARAT Legal family law firm based in La Romana and Santo Domingo cordially invite you to celebrate their 36 year anniversary with a “birthday party” at La Cantina restaurant in Altos de Chavón.
This very special celebration will also mark the firm’s first successful year in La Romana – having last August celebrated the opening of a new branch in the Zona Franca just outside of Casa de Campo. Having concentrated their base of operations in Santo Domingo since 1978, as Casa de Campo villa owners, Manuel and Raisa Tapia decided to also open an office in La Romana to allow them better serve local clients.
“We are very excited to be celebrating our 36th anniversary, as well as our first year in La Romana. We have worked hard to provide the best possible service to our existing clients, as well as our new clients in the La Romana – Bayahibe area. At Marat legal we are proud to offer a personalized service (as it is us ourselves who manage all our clients).”
— Raisa Marion-Landais of Marat Legal
Marat Legal new offices in the “Zona Franca” near Casa de Campo
Marat Legal is a boutique law firm, who specialize in the personal treatment of their clients. They offer a wide range of legal services and are proud to be known for their expertise and professionalism. Their areas expertise can be seen below.
So come join us and Manuel and Raisa Tapia and their son Ramon Tapia of family law firm Marat Legal, for a few glasses of champagne, picaderas and some birthday cake as we toast to the continued success of MARAT Legal in Santo Domingo and La Romana!
A birthday celebration with MARAT Legal
When: Friday October 25th, 6pm – 8pm
Where: La Cantina restaurant, Altos de Chavón
RSVP: (809) 567-1055
(Please RSVP so we can have enough drinks and food ready)
Marat Legal is a boutique law firm, who specialize in the personal treatment of their clients. They offer a wide range of legal services and are proud to be known for their expertise and professionalism.
Their areas are expertise include:
• Agriculture Architecture • Arbitration (Local and International) • Municipal Affairs • Commercial Banks • Corporations • Sports • Aviation Law • Administrative Law • Civil Law • Commercial Law • Constitutional Law • Public and Private International Law • Maritime Law • Criminal law • Franchises • Electrical Engineering • Civil Engineering • Foreign Investment • Immigration • Imports and Exports • Internal Revenue • Mining • Policy • Press • Intellectual Property • Representations in General • Liability • Electricity Sector • Telecommunications • Tourism Zones •
Telephone: (809) 567-1055
• email@example.com (general enquiries)
• firstname.lastname@example.org (Ramón Tapia)
• email@example.com (Manuel Tapia)
• firstname.lastname@example.org (Raisa Marion-Landais)
The following video is in Spanish, but is a fantastic overview of who Marat Legal is and what they do: