This post is also available in:
On Saturday the 12th of June, Casa de Campo Living is hosting it’s first BAZAAR in Altos de Chavon from 3pm to 8pm in the afternoon.
El sábado 12 de junio, Casa de Campo Living le invita al Bazaar en Altos de Chavon a partir de las 3:00pm hasta las 8:00pm frente a los Jardines de Chavon y Fundacion MIR (detras del museo arqueologico) en la espectacular Ciudad de Piedras.
There will be more than 50 stalls, which will be selling clothing, jewelry, furniture, art, home decorations, books, paintings, artesanias, purses, swim wear, hand bags, house ware, candles and shoes!
Habrá más de 50 puestos de venta, que será la venta de ropa, joyas, muebles, arte, decoraciones para el hogar, libros, pinturas, artesanías, carteras, trajes de baño, artículos de casa, las velas y los zapatos!
Aside from the chance to do some great shopping, we’re also planning some great entertainment options, here are the highlights:
FREE/GRATIS Ron Atlantico Bar
Casa de Campo Living’s favourite rum, will be setting up a rum bar and serving an endless supply of their delicious rum cocktails, which guests will be able to enjoy while their shopping or just relaxing in one of the many seating areas. Bottles of Ron Atlantico will be available to purchase at the Fundacion MIR stall for USD$35.
Ron Atlántico se sirven deliciosos cócteles de ron gratis y vendiendo botellas de Ron Atlántico por USD$35.
Casino Games by the Casino Diamante Bayahibe Dominicus
The Casino Diamante Bayahibe Dominicus will be at the Bazaar, with a BLACK JACK table, for some great adult fun!
El Casino Diamante Dominicus Bayahibe estará en el Bazar, con una mesa BLACK JACK – un poco de diversión para adultos!
KIDS Activities/Actividades para niños – Museo Arqueológico
The Archaeological Museum in Altos de Chavon which specialises in Taino culture is setting up a children’s workshop area with traditional Taino face and hand painting and clay sculpting and more!
El Museo Arqueológico de Altos de Chavón va a tener una zona para niños con pintado a la cara y mano tradicional de los Tainos y mucho mas!
Casa Montecristo Cigar Lounge with FREE cigars/puros gratis!
The Casa Montecristo Cigar Lounge, which is normally at their shop will be moved to the Bazaar area to create a ‘smoking lounge’ within the Bazaar – for those who LOVE cigars. They will be hand rolling cigars ‘LIVE’ all afternoon and handing them out for free for everyone (of a suitable age) to enjoy!
La Casa Montecristo tendrá un ‘smoking lounge’ para fumadores con puros gratis hechos a mano para los adultos a relajarse y disfrutar!
If you would like a table please contact us/Si quiere una mesa por favor contactarnos:
Also involved in the Bazaar are the following businesses/people:
From Altos de Chavon:
- The Museo del Ambar – will be selling their beautiful amber and larimar jewlry
- Museo Arqueologico – will be setting up a children’s area with facepainting and other fun activities
- The Casa Montecristo Lounge – will be rolling cigars at their hand-rolled cigar stand and handing them out for free
- Caribbean – will be selling gifts perfect for Mother’s Day!
- Onno’s Bar
- Papa Jacks Bar
- Emilio Robba – will be creating a spectacular exhibition of their products
- La Luna Nueva – will be selling artesian products and gifts
- Everett’s Designs – will be displaying their special Caña-inspired jewelry collection and offering a special discount
- Bibi Leon – will be selling their stunning hand painted plates, jewelry and purses
- Jenny Polanco – will be selling a collection of clothing
- The Fundacion MIR – will be raising awareness for the Fundacion MIR and selling bottles of Ron Atlantico, with 10% of the proceeds being donated to MIR
- The Hogar del Niño – will be selling typical Dominican Carnaval masks (as seen at the Hogar del Niño weekend event and the Carnaval en Casa) as well as their NEW Hogar del Niño kitchen aprons and bumper stickers
- Batey’s – will be selling embroidered handcrafts, tablecloths, cushions, girls dresses and more
- Ron Atlantico – will be setting up a bar, serving FREE Ron Atlantico cocktails
- Lokekeda, consignment store in La Romana – will be selling clothes, hand-made bags, custom jewlry and home decorations
- Sagapo, Casa de Campo’s lunch delivery service – will be offering a selection of free food and drinks
- Maqué Muebles, a NEW furniture store in La Romana – will be setting up an exhibit of their beautiful hand-carved wooden furniture.
- Teck Furniture – will be setting up an exhibit of their gorgeous furniture options
- Patricia Zeller – will be representing Zeller Associates (air conditioning) as well as selling swim wear and Mother’s Day gifts
- Isla Feliz – will be selling swim wear
- D’Mujer – will be selling jewelry
- Martha Victoria – will be selling Mother’s Day gifts
- Cosi é, boutique shoe store in the Marina Casa de Campo – will be selling Italian shoes and jewelry
- Art’ Arena, gift shop in the Marina Casa de Campo – will be selling artesian jewelry, clothing and other beach-ready essentials.
- Fernando Tamburini – will be exhibiting some of his fine Dominican lifestyle inspired artwork and some other NEW hand-made artefacts