This post is also available in: Spanish
UPDATE: Scroll to the bottom to take a look at the official program with information for tickets and reservations.
Casa de Campo Resort & Villas welcomes families to get into the spirit this holiday season with festive events from December 11th, 2015 to January 2, 2016.
The most wonderful time of the year kicks off at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas with the arrival of Santa Claus and the Christmas Lighting Ceremony at Altos de Chavón, the 16th-century Mediterranean-inspired village.
Leading up to Christmas Day, vacationers and residents can enjoy the sounds and sights of Christmas carols, performances by the National Symphonic Orchestra, art exhibits, ballets and musical entertainment, and those who relish tradition can merengue the night away at the Dominican Christmas Celebration.
Observing visitors are welcome to attend Catholic Mass at St. Stanislaus Church in Altos de Chavón on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Keeping the energy high leading up to the New Year, several events are scheduled December 26-31, including Juan Luis Guerra’s return to Altos de Chavón Amphitheater on December 30.
On New Year’s Eve, adults can fiesta their way into 2016, and continue the celebration through January 2 at the Altos de Chavón’s Hangover Party.
With a variety of holiday events throughout the season, Casa de Campo Resort & Villas offers something for everyone. See the Casa Holiday Program here.
2015 Holiday Events at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas
Friday, December 11
- Santa Claus arrives for the Christmas Lighting Ceremony followed by a JAZZ BIG BAND performance at Altos de Chavón
Saturday, December 12
- “El Jardín Animado” Ballet at Altos de Chavón
Wednesday, December 16
- Aguinaldo Christmas Caroling at Altos de Chavón
Thursday, December 17
- Art Exhibition at La Galería
Friday, December 18
- Live Nativity Scene and The Nutcracker Suite at Altos de Chavón
Saturday, December 19
- National Symphonic Orchestra at Altos de Chavón
Thursday, December 24
- Special Christmas Eve Dinner at The Beach club, La Caña, La Casita and La Piazzetta
- Christmas Carols by the Madrigalistas Choir at Altos de Chavón
- Christmas Eve Mass at St. Stanislaus Church
Friday, December 25
- Christmas Day Mass at St. Stanislaus Church
- Armonia Choir Concert and Santa’s return followed by a Dominican Christmas Celebration at Altos de Chavón
Sunday, December 27
- Pop on the Rocks: Pavel Nuñez Concer
Saturday, December 28
- Fiesta on the Rocks: Sam Castro & The Band
Wednesday, December 30
- Juan Luis Guerra in concert at Altos de Chavón
Thursday, December 31
- Special New Year’s Eve Dinners at The Beach Club, La Caña, PB Sushi and La Piazzetta
- Special Buffet Dinner and Party at Lago Grill
- New Year’s Eve Celebration at Altos de Chavón
- PRAIA Dance Party with live music at Minitas Beach
Friday, January 1
- New Year’s Mass at St. Stanislaus Church
- New Year’s Day Brunch at Lago Grill
Saturday, January 2
- Hangover Party at Plaza Chavón