Just a few days ago, Forbes Travel Guide unveiled its annual Star Rating list with Casa de Campo Resort & Villas receiving raving reviews. The resort will be showcased with all of the Star Rating recipients on ForbesTravelGuide.com. The Casa de Campo resort adds this honor to an ever-growing list of accolades.
“We are truly honored to have received such a raving review from Forbes Travel Guide for another year,” said Andres Pichardo, President of Casa de Campo Resort & Villas. “Internal service, values, and ethics training is always a top priority at Casa de Campo, but this year additional scrutiny is being given to service standards and quality as we commit to continued excellence.”
Definitely, these are well-deserved titles, taking into consideration that the resort includes a superb Spa, world-class sporting facilities for golf, polo, tennis, and shooting that host numerous international tournaments each year, pristine private beaches, Altos de Chavón’s cultural artist’s village, a Mediterranean-style Marina, and much more!
“We have been committed to championing genuine Five-Star service for more than 60 years, and this year’s winners, as always, exemplify the very highest standards in hospitality,” said Filip Boyen, CEO of Forbes Travel Guide. “It is difficult to earn a Forbes Travel Guide rating, and all our Star-Rated winners have shown how incredibly deserving they are of their accolades by demonstrating sheer dedication in their passion for service. We congratulate them all.”
ABOUT FORBES TRAVEL GUIDE
Forbes Travel Guide is the only global rating system for luxury hotels, restaurants, and spas. Our anonymous professional inspectors evaluate based on up to 900 objective standards, with an emphasis on exceptional service, to help discerning travelers select the world’s best luxury experiences. The only way to get a Five-Star, Four-Star or Recommended rating is by earning it through our independent inspection process. For more information about Forbes Travel Guide, please visit ForbesTravelGuide.com.
This year their inspector’s highlights the following:
- Whether you’re looking for an active vacation or just want to unwind, the luxury hotel gives you plenty of options — horseback riding, fishing, shooting, boating, tennis, golf, fitness, and even some shopping.
- Golfers will have the unique opportunity to play three championship courses, including the world-renowned and top-ranked Teeth of the Dog course.
- Several luxury yachts and fishing boats in the marina are available for private charters. Head to nearby Saona Island and Catalina Island — the latter is a particularly famous spot for scuba diving, and the snorkeling is pretty good, too.
- For those who just want to relax, treat yourself to a massage using local organic ingredients at the spa or pick a chaise lounge by the resort’s new beachside pool complex, where you can snack on casual cuisine from two food trucks.
- The family-friendly resort offers an array of activities for kids of all ages. All activities are supervised by designated staff and include age-appropriate games such as basketball, table tennis, playground time, art, puppet shows, beach Olympics, tennis lessons, pony rides, water games, pool play and a whole lot more.
Read Forbes complete review on Casa de Campo Resort & Villas here.
Congratulations Casa de Campo Resort & Villas!