This post is also available in: Spanish
Forbes Travel Guide has unveiled its annual Star Rating list, naming Casa de Campo Resort & Villas as a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Recommended Hotel! The resort will be showcased with all of the Star Rating recipients on ForbesTravelGuide.com.
To rate properties, Forbes Travel Guide anonymous inspectors stay at each hotel for three days and two nights, posing as regular guests and paying their own way. They test up to 900 objectives, and stringent standards, from modern-day luxuries—such as whether a room is set up to enhance sleep, and the food-and-beverage choices are health-conscious—to more traditional luxuries, like the quality of the interior décor and design of the staff’s uniforms.
This year their inspectors highlighted the following about Casa de Campo Resort & Villas:
- Whether you’re looking for an active vacation or just want to unwind, the luxury hotel gives you plenty of options — horseback riding, fishing, shooting, boating, tennis, golf, fitness and even some shopping.
- Golfers will have the unique opportunity to play three championship courses, including the world-renowned and top-ranked Teeth of the Dog course.
- Several luxury yachts and fishing boats in the marina are available for private charters. Head to nearby Saona Island and Catalina Island — the latter is a particularly famous spot for scuba diving, and the snorkeling is pretty good, too.
- For those who just want to relax, treat yourself to a massage using local organic ingredients at the spa or pick a chaise lounge by the resort’s new beachside pool complex, where you can snack on casual cuisine from two food trucks.
- The family-friendly resort offers an array of activities for kids of all ages. All activities are supervised by designated staff and include age-appropriate games such as basketball, table tennis, playground time, art, puppet shows, beach Olympics, tennis lessons, pony rides, water games, pool play, and a whole lot more.
Read Forbes’s complete review here.
Definitely, a well-deserved title taking into consideration that the resort includes a superb Spa, world-class sporting facilities for golf, polo, tennis, and shooting that host numerous international tournaments each year, pristine private beaches, Altos de Chavón’s cultural artist’s village, a Mediterranean-style Marina, and much more! Congrats Casa de Campo!