This post is also available in: Spanish
Forbes Travel Guide has released its annual Star Rating list! We are thrilled to announce that Casa de Campo Resort & Villas has been named a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Recommended Hotel! This prestigious accolade places the resort alongside other Star Rating recipients on ForbesTravelGuide.com.
The Forbes Travel Guide rating system is rigorous, with anonymous inspectors staying at each hotel for three days and two nights, posing as regular guests and paying their way. They assess up to 900 criteria, ranging from modern-day luxuries such as sleep-enhancing room setups and healthy food and beverage options to more traditional amenities such as interior decor quality and staff uniform design.
This year, Casa de Campo Resort & Villas received high praise from the Forbes Travel Guide inspectors for its vast range of activities and amenities.
- Whether you’re looking for an active vacation or want to unwind, the luxury hotel gives you plenty of options — horseback riding, fishing, shooting, boating, tennis, golf, fitness and even some shopping.
- Golfers will have the unique opportunity to play three championship courses, including the world-renowned and top-ranked Teeth of the Dog course.
- Several luxury yachts and fishing boats in the marina are available for private charters. Head to Saona Island and Catalina Island — the latter is an exceptionally famous spot for scuba diving, and the snorkeling is pretty good, too.
- For those who want to relax, treat yourself to a massage using local organic ingredients at the spa or pick a chaise lounge by the resort’s new beachside pool complex, where you can snack on casual cuisine from two food trucks.
- The family-friendly resort offers an array of activities for kids of all ages. All activities are supervised by designated staff and include age-appropriate games such as basketball, table tennis, playground time, art, puppet shows, beach Olympics, tennis lessons, pony rides, water games, pool play, and much more.
Read Forbes’s complete review here.
With its world-class sporting facilities for golf, polo, tennis, and shooting, as well as pristine private beaches, Altos de Chavón’s cultural artist’s village, a Mediterranean-style Marina, and much more, this Four-Star Recommended Hotel title is well-deserved!
Congratulations to Casa de Campo Resort & Villas on this impressive achievement!