This post is also available in: Spanish
For those looking to visit Casa de Campo over the next few months, the Casa de Campo resort and hotel has just released some fantastic special offers – sure to entice anyone in need of a vacation to come visit our Caribbean paradise! Golfers will be especially interested in the “unlimited rounds” offer which starts at just USD$335 per night per person – bargain!
These fantastic offers are as follows:
For Spring Break: March 1-April 24
• book a 4-night minimum starting at $295* per person, per night double
• occupancy featuring inclusive supplement that contains: unlimited meals and drinks at resort restaurants, bars and lounges and exciting activities including one round of trap/skeet, unlimited horseback riding, tennis, non-motorized beach water sports and use of the fitness center !
For Golfers: “Casa Golf Legends” offer
To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Pete Dye’s famous Teeth of the Dog course:
• Rates start at $309 per person, double occupancy with a 3- night minimum stay. For an additional $15 per person per day not only do you get to play the legendary Teeth of the Dog you also receive unlimited rounds on the wondrous Dye Fore and on the all new Links course – when available.
For Summer Family travel: “CASA FAMILIES” offer
• For travel between April 25-Sept. 30, book the inclusive “CASA FAMILIES” and receive 50% off a connecting room (the kids love this) and two children age 12 & under stay, play and eat free!
• Book your vacation 180 days or more ahead for additional 20% savings.
• Reserve between 90 and 179 in advance to save an additional 15%.
Getting to Casa de Campo
The Casa de Campo – La Romana airport is just 8 minutes from the Casa de Campo hotel check-in – it doesn’t get more convenient than that!
Flights to the Casa de Campo – La Romana airport include:
• From New York, John F. Kennedy International Airport – every Wednesday and Saturday with JetBlue Airways
• From Miami – daily with American Airlines
• From San Juan Puerto Rico – every Friday and Sunday with American Eagle
Check out these Casa de Campo golf related articles: