This post is also available in: Spanish
Did you win a flight to New York with jetBlue? Are you the winner of a panoramic helicopter tour with Heli-Tours around Casa de Campo? Here we announce the 2 lucky winners of the #CasaLife contest!
And the winners are…
1st place: @laurenllenas
With a grand total of 179 votes out of 650, @laurenllenas has won a round trip flight to New York from La Romana with jetBlue! Congratulations to @laurenllenas!
Did you know that jetBlue now flys between La Romana and New York 3 times a week?! Here is their flight schedule:
New York to Casa de Campo
Mondays: departs JFK – 11:50am, arrives LRM – 3:33pm
Wednesdays: departs JFK – 09:53am, arrives LRM – 1:39pm
Saturdays: departs JFK – 09:53am, arrives LRM – 1:39pm
Casa de Campo to New York
Mondays: departs LRM – 4.36pm, arrives JFK – 8.30pm
Wednesdays: departs LRM – 2:37pm, arrives JFK – 6:30pm
Saturdays: departs LRM – 2:37pm, arrives JFK – 6:30pm
With a grand total of 107 votes out of 650, @idarmisc has won a panoramic helicopter tour over Casa de Campo with Heli-Tours. Congratulations @idarmisc
Flying in and out of the Casa de Campo Heliport and the Bayahibe Heliport, Heli-Tours offers private charters, as well as scenic tours of Casa de Campo and the local La Romana – Bayahibe area. Contact Heli-tours on (809) 477-4354, firstname.lastname@example.org
The raffle winners!
In addition to the above winners of the #CasaLife contest, we are also pleased to announce the winners of the raffle!
[Everyone who registered for the #CasaLife contest, as well as everyone who voted in the #CasaLife contest were entered into the raffle.]
- Dinner for 2 at La Casita Marina: Marilin Linares
- Dinner for 2 at La Casita La Romana: Laura Camacho
- Dinner for 2 at La Cantina, Altos de Chavón: Ivonna Sosa
- A gift from KIWI St. Trópez, Marina Casa de Campo: Hilda Lajara
- A gift from Vilebrequin, Marina Casa de Campo: Andrea Lopez
- Dinner for 2 at Chinois, Marina Casa de Campo: Olga Logrono
- A straw beach bag from Cabana fashion boutique, La Romana Country Club: Verónica Ruiz Pavón
- “Surf and Turf” for two people at The Beach Club by Le Cirque, Minitas Beach: Jose Reynoso
- 2 hamburgers at the 19th hole bar, Teeth of the Dog: Isadora Bros
- Fondue for 2 people at La Piazzetta, Altos de Chavón: María Fernanda: María Fernanda
- “Fettucine in a wheel of cheese” for 2 at La Caña by Il Circo, Casa de Campo Hotel: Penelope Sainthilaire
- Massage at the new Casa de Campo Spa in the Marina Casa de Campo: Javier Alexander Gómez
- “Sunset Movie” with dinner for 2 at the Beach Club by Le Cirque, Minitas Beach: Victor Piñeyro
- 3 lamps from El Artistico: Franki Qi
- Bottle of Belvedere vodka from La Enoteca in the Marina Casa de Campo: Lourdes Marrero
- Bottle of Martin Miller gin from La Enoteca in the Marina Casa de Campo: Jaime Nolasco
How were the winners selected?
In case you were wondering, this is the process used to select the winners.
1. The CasaLife magazine and Casa de Campo Copa Semana Santa team selected the 18 finalists
2. Voting was then opened to the public via www.casadecampoliving.com
3. Votes were counted. Please note that as each person was only allowed to vote once, the votes of anyone who voted more than once were eliminated.
4. The user with the most votes was announced the winner, and the user with the second most votes was announced the runner-up.
5. The raffle winners were randomly selected using a random number generator. The random number generator selected a number and then we found who that number related to in the spreadsheet we used to record everyone who had registered and everyone who voted.
Are you a winner?
If you are one of our lucky winners. We will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prize via private Instagram message – so look out for that!
(Or if you don’t have Instagram we will email you.)