This post is also available in: Inglés
Last weekend was perfect: the Eros Ramazzotti concert was a blast and Casa de Campo Living had fun with the Miami Dolphin cheerleaders at Palmilla! This weekend it looks likes there’s going to be more rain, so it’s going to be rather relaxing – I hope you enjoy it!
Excellent movies are on display.
Thursday May 27th
- Student Night @ Onno’s with DJ OZ from 10pm
- Mexican Thursdays @ Onno’s, 2-4-1 Margaritas and 15% off Mexican food
Friday May 28th
Saturday May 29th
- Casa de Campo Living Bazaar: POSTPONED to JUNE 12th, for more details, click here
- Ceremonia Exaltacion Salon de la Fama del Beisbol Latino, 7.30pm @ Altos de Chavon Amphitheatre
- Black & White Party @ Papajack’s Disco -> Must be dressed in black, white or both!