This post is also available in: Inglés
This weekend starts tonight – and it’s a long one! Undoubtedly the BEST way to relax and enjoy the beautiful Caribbean weather is from the comfort of a luxury boat!ERH Marine rents Tiara boats on a daily basis, if you don’t have your own boat, then this weekend is the best time to rent one and see what all the fuss is about!
From the Marina at Casa de Campo there are 2 fantastic places to visit, only accessible by boat and are simply stunning:
1. Palmilla – a natural swimming pool and THE place to be seen! The ideal location for a family get-together or a party with friends, the water at Palmilla is crystal clear and shallow enough so that you can enjoy the water and your drink at the same time!
2. Isla Catalina – the island visible off the coast of Casa de Campo has a beautiful beach, you can choose to enjoy the water from off the side of your boat or venture inland to the beach (and restrooms!) This is the perfect option for families or people who want to relax rather than party (or party in private!)
These are the boats you have to chose from:
1. The Tiara 2900 Open – Max Cap. 6 persons
2. The Tiara 3800 Open – Max Cap. 8 persons
3. The Tiara 4300 Sovran – Max Cap. 10 persons
4. The Tiara 5200 Express – Max Cap. 12 persons
For rates and enquiries please email: email@example.com
If you would like to use Casa de Campo Living to advertise renting your boat (or anything else) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo of Rebecca Hughes, Simon Feugas and Lesley Caithness