This post is also available in: Inglés
The latest issue of Casa de Campo News (formerly Costasur News) is now now being delivered to its readers, the villa owners and residents of Casa de Campo. This will mark the 28th issue for the Costasur newsletter, which is now a quarterly publication. As always, the newsletter covers many interesting topics and events in which villa owners participate, some of which we have also covered.
In this issue, events covered include:
- US$32 Million transformation for Casa de Campo
- Casa de Campo’s Teeth of the Dog World Ranking Improves
- LRCC hosted the Annual Caddie Tournament
- Dom-Ham the New Casual Grill & Barbecue in La Romana
- Retirement Home Helps La Romana’s Elderly
- Volunteers Create Vegetable Garden at Hogar del Niño
- Tabacalera de Garcia to Open Casa Montecristo
- Marina to Host Rolex Farr40 Championship
- Golf – From the Directors Desk
As always we’ve found the newsletter to be informative and an entertaining read, and would like to congratulate the entire team: Alfonso Paniagua (Director), Danilo Vicioso (Editor) and Sasha de Lemos (Design Consultant). Keep up the great work!
To get your issue, you can find it in all Casa de Campo Villa Owner Clubs and other areas of the resort.