Both amateurs and professionals are invited to play in the 3rd Annual Latin America Pro-Am that will take place on the Teeth of the Dog August 8th – 12th. As in previously years, teams are formed with one professional and four amateurs, and discounts are going on now for professionals who already have their own team formed!
The format begins with practice rounds on Tuesday followed by 1 Best Ball – Wednesday, 1 Best Ball Net and 1 Best Ball Gross – Thursday, and 2 Best Ball Net on Friday. Amateurs can test their skills on the attractive Teeth of the Dog that will have recently opened after a month of maintenance. They’ll compete for the overall prizes, as well as 1st and 2nd place in each flight, while professionals will face each other in the professional flight category using Stableford Scoring and be awarded 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place with gift certificates to the Golf Shop.
Casa de Campo’s golf ambassador, Willy Pumarol, informs Casa de Campo Living he’s looking forward to playing in the tournament!
See a gallery of last year’s photos taken by Alejandro Heredia below and the details following to register!
Tournament Package Includes:
- Pete Dye Lodge or Elite accommodation for 4 nights
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- One golf cart per room
- Unlimited drinks at all Hotel bars & restaurants
- Oasis bars and carts on the golf courses – (mini bottles NOT included)
- Welcome Dinner and Awards Banquet
- Unlimited green fees, carts, range balls and club storage
- Tournament entry fee
- Tournament favors and prizes
- Complimentary transfer from La Romana, Santo Domingo or Punta Cana airports
- Tax & service charge
To register for the tournament or to learn more about the 3rd Annual Latin American Pro Am Tournament, contact 809-523-8115; toll free 1-888-212-5073; or email the Golf Department.